HomeoPet Feline Purr Dental may help reduce the buildup of plaque and tartar while supporting healthy teeth and gums. Could also assist with bad breath.
Containing Silica, Calcium and Fluride amount other tartar fighting herbs this product is exceptional for reducing build up and supporting healthy teeth long term.
Taking care of your pet’s teeth is crucial to ensure that they live a happy and pain-free life (not to mention avoiding hefty vet bills).
Did you know that
- 80% of cats and dogs over the age of three have some form of dental disease
- Taking good care of your pet’s teeth can add 2-4 years to its life
- Periodontal disease is the most common dental ailment that adult dogs and cats suffer from
- Periodontal disease can lead to your pet developing infection and inflammation to other organs as well, such as to your pet’s liver, kidneys, and heart
- If your pet has bad breath, you should get him/her checked for periodontal disease!
- Plaque build-up
- Bad breath
Arsenicum album 12x, Berberis vulgaris 6x (Barberry), Calcarea carbonica 12x (Calcium Carbonate) Calcarea fluorata 12x (Fluoride of Lime) Calcarea phosphorica 12x (Calcium Phosphate) Calendula officinalis 6x (Pot Marigold) Cinchona officinalis 6x (Peruvian Bark) Fragaria vesca 6x (Strawberry) Hypericum perforatum 12x (St. John’s Wort) Marigold (Calendula officinalis) Mezereum 12x (Spurge Olive) Plantago major 6x (Plantain) Silicea 12x Thuja occidentalis 12x (Arbor vita) in 20% USP alc. in purified water.